The data that we collect include:
- Your Name, Contact Details & Preferences mostly
- Your income or other information which you chose/consent to share
- Your email id : To send you surveys on email.
- Phone Number: If you have opted for Telephonic Surveys and shared your Phone Number
- DoB/Age, Location & Preferences: To help send the surveys meant for you
- Other Details: To very specifically screen and send surveys meant for you.
How do we collect your information?
- You chose to register on our site to participate in our surveys
- You receive email from us
- You opt in to participate in surveys through agents, providers and partner sites
- You receive a call from us and subsequent email confirming participation in surveys
- You fill in your information in any of our contact us or other forms on the website.
Do we share your data with Third Party :
We do not share your data directly. If a survey requires personal information, we inform you of the requirement and send you those Third Party Surveys who promise and sign agreements to safeguard your personal data if you share them during the survey. You can OPT OUT not to participate in those surveys that ask your personal information or any other information which you are not willing to disclose.
We protect panel members privacy by:
- Not disclosing your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number or any information unless you decide to do so while participating in a survey.
- Using only statistical summaries of groups for reports, thereby keeping your individual data secure and private.
- Not selling your information to a third party.
We compile with all general rules as set forth by most governments regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data. We strive our best to be complaint with GDPR, CalOPPA and all other privacy regulations and protect personal privacy of all our survey and research participants.
We only use personal information to select members for surveys based on research requirements of our trusted clients and partners. We use your personal information to provide requested information and surveys to you and to help ensure that the surveys and information we provide to you is relevant to your specific needs.
We use email addresses to send you screening surveys from time to time or newsletters you’ve requested, to answer the email we receive and to communicate with you about publications which you have told us you would be interested in hearing about.
We have secure agreements and NDAs with our Clients and Partners in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any information we receive from you. Please note that sending information on the Internet has some element of risk.
The Information We Collect
When you take part in a survey or register with us, your IP address is recorded. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website by creating statistical reports and tracking errors. Your IP address is used to help identify and to gather broad demographic identification that will not be tied to your identity.
We ask for personal information (1) when you register to participate in our surveys, (2) when you want to view detailed information regarding our surveys, (3) when you want to submit a question about our products/services or (4) when you buy our research reports. The types of personal information that may be collected on these pages are: name, company name, title, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number or fax number.
When you agree to participate in a Survey you shall be directed to a different Survey page or to a different client server where the survey is hosted. We request you not to disclose any personal information in any survey – as once you are redirected to a Client’s survey the data is directly downloaded to their server and we do not have any supervision over data usage terms of our clients though we sign general agreements regarding privacy policies. All surveys are intended to collecting your opinion only. In case a survey requires you to fill in your personal information – the same will be informed to you in the email you receive for participating in the survey. You can choose to OPT OUT of such surveys.
Other Parties’ Collection and Use of Your Information
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We do use agents, service providers and other third parties to provide databases and survey participants. However, we do not store any personal information without your consent and without the consent of the provider or agent, you can consent to share your personal information or OPT OUT. These companies do not retain share, sell or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes then those described below:
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Your Rights :
You have right to participate, opt out and withdraw from a survey at any time. You can also opt out from receiving survey requests from MaxCorp and ask to delete all information that we have about you.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the information we have about you
- Opt Out of Surveys at anytime
- Ask us what information we have about you.
- Correct, update or erase your information
- Choose to delete your information held by us.
- Express your concerns over email or call and choose not to be contacted ever.
Access to Your Information / Opt-Out / Unsubscribe
Users who no longer wish to receive our updates, newsletters and promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the directions in the email or replying to the email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line of the email or by emailing us at email@example.com